Option icons get pushed down on mobile

Home Forums Quform WordPress Option icons get pushed down on mobile

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    jonashovinen
    Participant

Hey there,

I have a strange problem where the option icon gets pushed down several pixels, making it very hard to read once activated. The problem only exists on mobile devices, and having the mobile preview doesn’t affect this at all.

I created a few different screenshots. All on the attached files. The actual problem is seen in the “mobile-device.jpeg”

Please help! šŸ™‚

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

jonashovinen
    Participant

Hi,

Here’s the link to the form: https://lekoja.fi/tarvitseeko-yrityksesi-verkkosivuja-testi/

I tried this on multiple devices (Apple & Android). Also the browsers used were Google Chrome and Safari. Cross-tested this between different browsers and devices.

No zoom enabled on any of those devices.

Thanks in advance šŸ™‚

jonashovinen
    Participant

Hello? Any progress?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

jonashovinen
    Participant

Hi,

This might have actually worked, I will have to check on it on other devices as well…. For now atleast 1 phone shows up ok! šŸ™‚

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by jonashovinen.
    jonashovinen
    Participant

Okey,

So the problem is now different, but there’s still major problems here.

#1 the form requires refresh for any of the buttons to work, I think this is due to the cookie consent script.

#2 when using 3440×1440 resolution, the form flickers like crazy. It’s like it is trying to figure out where exactly it should be. This isn’t major problem as 3440x screens are quite rare, but still…

But hey, atleast the phones work now (if you don’t count the refresh problem)

jonashovinen
    Participant

UPDATE: I figured that the problem only exists when you decline the cookies. IF you accept, all seems fine.

Ally
    Support Staff

jonashovinen
    Participant

Hi,

I already implemented the http redirect, that should not be a problem?

Ally
    Support Staff

jonashovinen
    Participant

Alright, looks like the code I had there was only affecting the main page, now it should be ok. Just tried out the form tho, still doesn’t work if I decline the cookies. šŸ™

Ally
    Support Staff

jonashovinen
    Participant

Most if not all scripts are coming from Google Tag Manager, so this might take a while for it to refresh. I will try out the steps required.

jonashovinen
    Participant

Okey tested with no Hotjar, still doesn’t work…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. Ā© 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy