Pass Data from multiple forms to one single form.

Home Forums Quform WordPress Pass Data from multiple forms to one single form.

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    PureSEO
    Participant

I posted this in a string 5 days ago, but have yet to hear back, so I wanted to get it out to everyone.

On my site pureseo.org I have a slider on the homepage that features a single line fill quform when you put in your website it pushes that data to the quform on the contact page and autofills the website section of that form. This is exactly what I want it to do and I used the article “https://support.themecatcher.net/quform-wordpress/guides/customization/passing-data-from-one-form-to-another” to set that up.

However, now I have created another slider on another page “pureseo.org/seo” which has the same one line quform that is on the homepage and I want it to be able to push its data to the same “website” section of the quform on the contact page. I am assuming this is possible, but I can’t seem to get the code to work.

Any help on this would be great I have been waiting to get this all squared away so I can finish the work on my site.

Thanks!

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

PureSEO
    Participant

Ally,

Thanks for the quick response. I just sent an email to the with the information you requested. I look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks!

PureSEO
    Participant

Ally,

I just wanted to circle back on this because I haven’t heard anything yet. Do you have all the information you need?

Thanks

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

PureSEO
    Participant

Ally,

Thanks for your response. Your code worked perfectly! What should I do when I create forms in the future that I would like to communicate with the Contact Page as well? Do I just need to change the function name to anything different?

Thanks

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy