Pass field value to html field

Home Forums Quform WordPress Pass field value to html field

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    oivanr
    Participant

HI,

I have a form, inside the form a text field: $(‘.quform-field-7_3’). Also I have a radio button field: $(‘.quform-field-7_25’) and a html field: $(‘.quform-field-7_26’).

Inside the html field I have a button : <button class=”btn-default” type=”button” id=”informeGrado”>Crear informe</button> also I had created a <p>Grado a buscar: <span id=”grado”></span></p>, following a tutorial you had at the forums.

The radiobutton ask if the user wants to create a report. When the user say ‘yes’, through a logical condition the html field is visible.

When the hmtl field is visible the user can click on the “InformeGrado” button, if the user does it, I call function in a js library who call an ajax:

$(‘#informeGrado’).click(function(){
    accion = ‘informeGrado_Ajax’;
    tabla = ‘wp_vw_04_19’;
    buscar = $(‘#grado¡’).text(); <- this show the value at the html field, but I can’t use it to make an ajax call
    console.log(buscar); <- buscar don´t have any value

jQuery.ajax({ …

If the text field $(‘.quform-field-7_3’) is empty the report prints all the records of a mysql table, that is fine.
    What I want is to get the value of the text field $(‘.quform-field-7_3’) and send through ajax to print only the row that match this value.

I already had done this, but it didn`t work.
    var grado = $(‘.quform-field-7_3’).val(grado);
    $(‘#grado’).text(grado);

The problem is that I don’t know how to get the value of $(‘.quform-field-7_3’) and use it to send through ajax. Remember that the ajax call is inside a html field and a function of js

Can you help me please?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

oivanr
    Participant

Hi,
    It works fine.
    Thanks.

oivanr
    Participant

HI,
    How I can do to acces to HTML field which is located in a second page of my form.
    For example I have a form who has page 1 and page 2. In the page 2 I have an html with a
    <span id=”nombre”>.
    In my first page I have a dropdown (13_21) I have done this:
    $(‘#nombre’).text($(‘.quform-field-13_21 option:selected’).text());
    It doesn’t work.
    Thanks in advance for your help.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

oivanr
    Participant

Hi,
    I check the other html fields and it is correct. There is another field with the same name. I already change the name and it works properly.
    Thanks a lot.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy