Passing a field's value to HTML header

Home Forums Quform WordPress Passing a field's value to HTML header

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    GOMLP
    Participant

I’m working on a multi-page form, ideally I’m trying to make it interactive and personalized. On my first page I’m obtaining the user’s information (first name, last, company, etc.). I would like to display the users “first” name in the HTML header on my second…. I’m a little confused on how to do this!

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 11 months ago by Ally.
    GOMLP
    Participant

Hi Ally,

Thank you again for responding, I will have a look at this code and see if I can figure it out, if not, I might have to obtain your assistance.

This is my 7th form plug-in that I’ve purchased with the intent to reach my goal and honestly “I LOVE it!”…. Nothing worse then getting 90% done and realizing one can’t reach their goal, but I think I will break able to with your product.. 🙂

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy