Passing $config[‘recipients’] as a variable

Home Forums Quform PHP Passing $config[‘recipients’] as a variable

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    mwap
    Participant

Hello Team,
    While I have my form set up and working great, I would like to utilize a single process.php file for several different pages, each of which would require a different recipient email address.

I’ve tried adding global php variables which didn’t get me very far, and I’ve tried passing the email addresses as a hidden field in the form (with form element configuration set up in process.php) but still no luck with being able to use that field for recipient email address.

Is this possible? Or should I abandon hope and end up with a separate process.php for each instance with the recipient email hard coded in?

Thanks

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

mwap
    Participant

Hey Ally,
    Thanks for your help. While a switch wouldn’t really work in my scenario, that example did lead me down the right path, which was that all I needed to do was pass the hidden value and then grab it from $_POST in process.php. I had been totally overthinking it, but duh, and now everything works as I wanted!

Thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy