Passing dates to reservation form

Home Forums Quform WordPress Passing dates to reservation form

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    seohawkins
    Participant

My form is passing dates to a reservation form outside (brand hotel booking engine) but because the dates are broken up in to month/date/year it’s passing all of these and not being received by the booking engine correctly. How can I solve this so the date entry is just a blank field with the jquery calendar, and then I just pass the date as one set instead of three different ones (day, month,year)?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

seohawkins
    Participant

Here’s the code:

function my_form_redirect($url, $form)
    {
    $data = array(
    ‘fromDate’ => $form->getValue(‘iphorm_4_7’),
    ‘toDate’ => $form->getValue(‘iphorm_4_8’),
    ‘numberOfRooms’ => $form->getValue(‘iphorm_4_10’),
    ‘numberOfGuests’ => $form->getValue(‘iphorm_4_9’),
    ‘propertyCode’ => $form->getValue(‘iphorm_4_11’),

);

$url = add_query_arg($data, ‘http://www.marriott.com/reservation/availabilitySearch.mi’);

return $url;
    }
    add_action(‘iphorm_success_redirect_url_4’, ‘my_form_redirect’, 10, 2);

seohawkins
    Participant

Can someone please help me with this??

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

seohawkins
    Participant

Ally,

This just broke my Aveda theme completely, and then doesn’t work on a basic wordpress 15 theme. Is there something that you did to change it so that it doesn’t work in wordpress?

James

seohawkins
    Participant

Ally,

Here’s a screenshot from Dreamweaver of the Syntax error.

James

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

seohawkins
    Participant

Ally,

I’ve used the same form live, and it doesn’t work. Works great in dev, but prod is not working. Can you help? It just seems to redirect back to the home page of the site. Here’s the URL: http://www.rendendowntown.com/

Ally
    Support Staff

seohawkins
    Participant

Ally,

I’m not seeing that. here’s a snapshot of a live page. Can you tell me where you’re seeing the form ID issue?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

seohawkins
    Participant

The code from the live screenshot I just posted has the form changing from 1 to 4. Take a look at the image I just uploaded on my last post.

seohawkins
    Participant

Ally,

Okay, I found where I didn’t change the form ID to 1.

Now, look at http://www.rendendowntown.com/. You’ll see the date is no longer being posted to the booking engine. There is a point after you press ‘reserve now’ that it resets the calendar ‘arrive’ and ‘depart’ to blank before you leave the page to the booking engine and it doesn’t carry the dates.

James

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy