Passing dates to reservation form

Home Forums Quform WordPress Passing dates to reservation form

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    seohawkins
    Participant

Thank you Ally! I really need this to work because the one we’re using is terrible and I don’t like gravity forms. It’s just not…pretty enough! 🙂

James

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

seohawkins
    Participant

This didn’t work. Actually gave me an error message when I tried to submit.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

seohawkins
    Participant

This is still not passing the dates to the booking engine. I’m getting today’s date and tomorrow date. Please help me with this. Thanks.

Ally
    Support Staff

seohawkins
    Participant

Ally,

The dates aren’t being passed. I’m getting the same date (today) for arrivals, and tomorrows date (departures) regardless of what I use.

You can see it not working here: http://www.doubletreesfo.com/test-2/

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy