Passing of entire array from process.php to a "Thank You" page

Home Forums Quform PHP Passing of entire array from process.php to a "Thank You" page

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    hortondesigns
    Participant

I need to pass the array of variables like notification.php file does for the thank you landing page for display and print (option) page. How would you approach this? Use the redirect and a passing array through URL?

$config[‘redirect’] = ‘http://www.example.com/thankyou.php?array=’ . urlencode( $_POST[‘$mailer]);

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

hortondesigns
    Participant

How would you pass a multidimensional array with the label and variable to the redirect page? Then basically loop through “foreach” element like the notification.php file.

<?php echo Quform::escape($element->getLabel())?>
    <?php echo $element->getValueHtml(); ?>

The redirect http://www.example.com/thanks.php can handle redirects from other forms.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

• This reply was modified 10 years ago by Ally.
    hortondesigns
    Participant

Ally your last post worked great! Thanks!

How would you pass the <?php echo Quform::escape($mailer->Subject); ?> like used in the notification.php file to the autoreply.php and a thanks.php file.

If I need to open another topic, I can. I hope to catch onto php better. My thank-you.php file is attached.

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy