Password Reset Option

Home Forums Quform WordPress Password Reset Option

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    digitaljoegeorge
    Participant

Hi Ally,

It is me again. Sorry for the frequent posts. I do my very best to first search the forum here and the comments section on your product page to find what I am looking for. I value your time like it is my own.

I noticed I found a couple of other people asking whether there is a way to offer my users a password reset option on the login form. However, their questions were posted either 7 or 5 years ago.

So, currently, I apologize if this question has been answered already somewhere in your forum, but I wanted to confirm if your current quform version has a way to reset passwords.

Thank you again Ally. You are the best and your plugin outperforms ninjaforms, gravity forms, and pretty much all other contact form plugins. This is actually the best investment I have made. I am writing you a stellar review!

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2020 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy