Paypal

Home Forums Quform WordPress Paypal

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    puremango
    Participant

My client needs their forms to be integrated with PayPal. For example, this form:
    http://s499735630.onlinehome.us/donate/one-time-donation/

My client’s request:

They would like the form to be sent to PayPal with the “Contribution Amount” (The first field) as the donation amount to their PayPal account.

How can I modify Quform to do this?

Thanks, Paul

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 6 months ago by Ally. Reason: Fixed submit trigger code
    matlitel
    Participant

Hello i too wanted to utilize this function and followed this guide but the form is not redirecting to Paypal? Any ideas what that might be?

Mat

matlitel
    Participant

I’ve managed to get the page to redirect but its not carrying the amount over to paypal. The code is fine so i’m not sure what to try from here.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

matlitel
    Participant

Email sent, thanks 🙂

Ally
    Support Staff

matlitel
    Participant

Yep but when i do that the page does not redirect. Baffled

Ally
    Support Staff

• This reply was modified 9 years, 6 months ago by Ally.
    matlitel
    Participant

Ok it’s redirecting now but i still have the problem as outline in post #12755 the amount is not transferring to Paypal.

Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy