Paypal button not working in form

Home Forums Quform WordPress Paypal button not working in form

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    MandyMc
    Participant

I am sure its something silly I have missed but I have been over and over the code and I cant get it to work.

I have logged into clients paypal account and have the code for the membership button and pasted it into the membership Quform html and it wont work.

Straight underneath the membership section of the form is another block of html for a donate button and it works.

Pasting the membership html code directly into a page, it works.

Why wouldnt it work in the form for membership but does for donate? The only thing I can think of is there are 2 required fields and these maybe interfering with the link to PayPal??

Online membership form is accessed at the footer of every page .. Online Membership Form
    Click here

Site is .. https://www.dinosaurcoast.org.au/

MandyMc
    Participant

Hi clients website is not working properly because of the above, would you please help me out here?

Thanks

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

MandyMc
    Participant

Thanks for getting back to me and for the additional information which unfortunately I have not been able to get to work. I am unsure whether this is because the code is in a widget, ie second footer widget.

When you say .. You could put the PayPal buttons outside the form and have a custom image inside the form that when clicked submit the PayPal form, similar to this method.

I have added the image in the form but am unsure how to link it to the submit the paypal form?

Appreciate your help 🙂

MandyMc
    Participant

PS I have added all the code mentioned in your link .. its just getting the image to submit that I am having trouble with

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by Ally. Reason: Hide the divs
    MandyMc
    Participant

Thanks Ally finally got it to work 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy