Paypal on submit

Home Forums Quform WordPress Paypal on submit

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    mxwealth
    Participant

Hi,

I am trying to achieve this:

Options selector
    1. Course 1, Value $25
    2. Course 2 Value $30
    3. Course 3 Value $45

First I choose an option, then i fill the rest of the form, like, name, address, etc, then I hit submit, It goes to paypal with the correct amount.

I tried adding this to the page where the form is:

<div id=”paypal-form” style=”display: none;”><form action=”https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr&#8221; method=”post”><input name=”cmd” type=”hidden” value=”_xclick” />
    <input name=”business” type=”hidden” value=”W86PBHVTZ2LN2″ />
    <input name=”lc” type=”hidden” value=”GB” />
    <input name=”item_name” type=”hidden” value=”Support for ThemeCatcher” />
    <input name=”no_note” type=”hidden” value=”1″ />
    <input name=”no_shipping” type=”hidden” value=”1″ />
    <input name=”currency_code” type=”hidden” value=”USD” />
    <input id=”amount” name=”amount” type=”text” value=”” />
    <input class=”button-style1″ style=”width: 100%;” alt=”PayPal — The safer, easier way to pay online.” name=”submit” src=”https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_GB/i/btn/btn_buynow_LG.gif&#8221; type=”submit” value=”Send via Paypal” />
    </form></div>

then i added this in the html block on the form

<script>
    jQuery(document).ready(function ($) {
    $(‘.iphorm_5_21’).bind(‘keyup’, function () {
    $(‘#amount’).val($(this).val());
    });
    });
    </script>

where iphorm_5_21 is the id of the field with the options with values but when i hit submit, it goes to paypal with $0

I tried also your other tutorial where you add a text field and then you have to key the value and it works fine, but I need to be able to choose between 3 options and get the value automatically.

Please help, we do not want the values to be changed. Thank you very much for your support.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy