Phone Input Field Customization.

Home Forums Quform WordPress Phone Input Field Customization.

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jules
    Participant

I have followed the instructions provided here to add the international telephone script to my text field:

International phone number field with country dropdown

Here is my test page:

https://wordpress-917387-3200564.cloudwaysapps.com/contact/

The field I want to use for the phone field is: quform-field-6_154

So I added this as per your suggestion:

jQuery(function ($) {
    if ($.fn.intlTelInput) {
    $(‘.quform-field-6_154’).each(function () {
    $(this).intlTelInput({
    hiddenInput: $(this).attr(‘name’),
    utilsScript: quformPhoneL10n.utilsScript
    });
    });
    }
    });

Any ideas why nothing is happening? I checked my source code and I have the international telephone scripts added to the header and the utilities added to the footer.

Any chance that you are going to add something like this to the plugin? Thanks.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Jules
    Participant

That’s great that you made a plugin. Would you be able to tell me how to customise the plugin to add the IP look up feature please?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Jules
    Participant

I wil try that! Do I need to add a token from ipinfo or does it work as is? Thanks!

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy