php call through ajax

Home Forums Quform WordPress php call through ajax

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    oivanr
    Participant

Hi,
    I had been created a test form to make a ajax/php call. What I am doing is click an element call “consultar” and when it happen make an php call through ajax. This is the code that I had included in Custom JavaScript area.

jQuery(function consultar($) {
    $(‘#consultar’).click(function () {
    jQuery.ajax({
    type: “post”,
    url: ajax_var.url,
    data: “action=” + ajax_var.action + “&nonce=” + ajax_var.nonce,
    success: function(result){
    $(‘#phpResult).html(result);
    });
    });
    });
    });

I have two problems:
    The first is that quforms does not recognize the jquery.ajax function.
    The second is that I have to tell ajax to localize the script but what I can see is that if I use wp_enqueue_script I will get a conflict.
    Can you help me, please.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

oivanr
    Participant

Thanks a lot for your quick response . I had try with your code, the issue is that when a call the “ajax_var.action” is due to I included that statement inside the plugin in the enqueue scripts action. I think is better to do this

jQuery.ajax({
    type: ‘post’,
    url: the url of the plugin,
    data: ‘action= the name of the php hook or action’,
    success: function(result){
    $(‘#phpResult’).html(result);
    }
    Like you can see I delete de nonce because if I don’t use the enqueue action, I am not able to create a nonce inside the js code.

I feel glad with your comments about this.
    Thanks again for your support.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

oivanr
    Participant

Hi,
    Thanks to your help i had I had done the call. Now I want to send a message if a field required is empty but through js. How I can send a message like the message quform type? or better, how I can access this message.
    Thanks again,

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy