placeholders

Home Forums Quform PHP placeholders

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    lazycoda
    Participant

I want to get rid of the name=”name”
    and instead use a placeholder=”name goes here”

I tried in the html but it didn’t work. Is there another way I can achieve this?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

lazycoda
    Participant

yes here’s the link http://beatsbypros.com/lbtest/index.html
    actually i don’t know where to put the place hold since there is a span tag. How would I achieve the placeholder? and can I somehow assign name display:none to hid it via css?

thanks so much.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

lazycoda
    Participant

ok that works. Is there anyway to hide the name=”name” ? since it needs to be in the code?

lazycoda
    Participant

i think i figured it out. to get rid of the name on top of the text field I could just delete the name text after the label? like so…

name (<—–delete this) <span class…..

Ally
    Support Staff

Ally
    Support Staff

lazycoda
    Participant

thank you so much! 5 stars!!!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy