Placing the "Sent confirmation message" at the bottom of the form

Home Forums Quform PHP Placing the "Sent confirmation message" at the bottom of the form

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    drhoo
    Participant

Hello,

Can you someone please point me in the right direction. I want to put the message that says “thank you…..” when the form is submitted, at the bottom of the message after the submit button.

Thank you

drhoo
    Participant

I’d appreciate any help with this. Thank you. If you tell me where to look for the code, it’ll do for me..

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

drhoo
    Participant

Thanks a lot Ally!
    It worked.

strategeekal
    Participant

Hi:

my question is related to drhoo’s:

I am trying to display all error messages at the top of the form so that i get:

Global error message

field 1 validation error (if there is an error)
    fiel 2 validation error (if there is an error)
    and so on

And then the form

summarizing, I would like to have all errors on the global error section

Is there a way i can achieve this?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

strategeekal
    Participant

Thank you for your response. I don’t have much javascript knowledge which is why i bought this pluggin, but isn’t there just a n easy way of changing which wrapper it should appear in.

If not i guess I will really need a js developer

Thank you

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy