Plugin conflict

Home Forums Quform WordPress Plugin conflict

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    johngordon15
    Participant

Hi there – this is just to advise you of a conflict I noticed between Monarch and the Quform plugin and Monarch by Elegant Themes:

http://www.elegantthemes.com/plugins/monarch/

Its a bit odd and random, but on the page below, the CAPTCHA code does not get accepted when correct… but only for the first code when the page initially loads.

If you refresh the CAPTCHA code, it does then work.

Contact

After the process of updating everything, and deactivating plugins, and reactivating them one by one, the result was that the Monarch plugin was the one causing the conflict.

Not sure if you are able to resolve this in an update, or need to liaise with the guys at Elegant Themes, but would be good if it could be resolved in an update of either Quforms or Monarch.

I have sent a similar email to the guys at Elegant Themes.

Thank you!

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

johngordon15
    Participant

Hi Ally – have you just been trying it just now? I gave the site owner the choice of deactivating the Monarch plugin with the social media stuff, or having a note on the contact page asking them to refresh the CAPTCHA. They asked me to deactivate Monarch – so it should currently be working.

Assuming the reCAPTCHA and honeypot captcha are alternatives in the settings, I’ll go and have a look now.

Very much like Quforms though – with this website / WP stuff, you can spend a lot of time weighing up the pros and cons of various plugins, and its amazing how many don’t quite so what you think they should, or aren’t quite as intuitive as they might be. But Quforms seems to have nailed it!

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

johngordon15
    Participant

Thanks Ally – have changed it for the reCAPTCHA now and all looks good. I might be missing it, but is there an option to mark this as resolved somewhere?

• This reply was modified 8 years, 5 months ago by johngordon15.
    Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy