Pop to Activate on Page Load

Home Forums Quform WordPress Pop to Activate on Page Load

This topic is: resolved
  • This topic has 9 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Ally.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    wesleywoods
    Participant

First of all… let me say what an incredible plugin you guys have here! I have used many form plugins, and Quform is no doubt the easiest and most effective one of them all! Great Job!

My question pertains to a pop up form and it automatically loading when someone goes to a page as opposed to them needing to click on the link that is provided. Is this an option or something that cannot be done with Quform? Any response would be greatly appreciated.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

wesleywoods
    Participant

Okay thanks for the help. Where exactly do I add this piece of code that you just mentioned? Also, as far as the html element goes, any direction would be great here too. I’m a newbie at this and want to make sure I get it right without spending all day trying to figure it out. Thanks!

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

cookie1979
    Participant

Hey, I have the same problem, I want the pop up to load soon as someone clicks a url/page. I have added the code where you said, added the pop up short code to the page. But when they land on the page it is still loading the link not auto loading the pop up.
    Am I doing something wrong?

cookie1979
    Participant

Any help please?

cookie1979
    Participant
    Ally
    Support Staff

tussman
    Participant

Can you put a timed delay (seconds) before it pops up?

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy