Pop up refreshing page on submit without displaying validation errors

Home Forums Quform WordPress Pop up refreshing page on submit without displaying validation errors

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    premgyani
    Participant

Hi there. Early AM updating for me on the site and I wanted to implement a few of your forms. Brilliant product by the way!

OK, so, when I display a QuForm in a popup (using the documentend custom plug-in method), the popup works as expected. However, when I submit the form, the pop up disappears without displaying the validation error / success messages.

Click on any ‘contact’ link on https://weddingtuktuk.com

I’m really not clever enough to understand what is happening. At 63, my brain is riddled with too many drugs and rock and roll!

Can you help and old bloke? Prem

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

premgyani
    Participant

Doh. Serves me right for working that early in the morning. #StupidMistake. Apologies. Prem

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy