Popop form from Layerslider

Home Forums Quform WordPress Popop form from Layerslider

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    dekkert
    Participant

Hi Allan,

thanks for our quick help earlier! I have another question though. You can still view my test site over here: http://mep.raffeltest.nl

I want the “Contact opnemen” buttons in the Layerslider on my homepage to link to a popup form, but can’t seem to get it to work. I don’t want to use a button shortcode, because those aren’t responsive in the current version of Layerslider. I used a PNG image instead, which, when clicked, needs to open a form.

Is this possible? If so, how can I achieve this?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

dekkert
    Participant

I’m sorry, add that where exactly?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

dekkert
    Participant

I can add anything I want to the home page from within WordPress, that’s not the problem. I put a “button” link on the homepage just now, you can check it out. That one works fine, even without the code you just gave me 🙂

The problem is moving that button, be it with text or with an image, into my Layerslider. It just won’t show it.

Ally
    Support Staff

dekkert
    Participant

Is it an idea that I give you a login and you can have a look at it? Because it still doesn’t work inside of the Layerslider, sadly.

Ally
    Support Staff

dekkert
    Participant

It’s working now, thank you so much for your time Ally!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy