Populate New Fleld After Adding It

Home Forums Quform WordPress Populate New Fleld After Adding It

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    MediaServices
    Participant

We have 2 forms in 2 different regions (Region 1 and Region 2) and as part of a free offer we have them sign up for a free subscription to the magazine for their region. Just today we added a radio input asking that gives them the flexibility to choose which magazine they would like to receive, instead of signing them up for only the magazine the form was intended for. This gives people in areas between Region 1 and Region 2 the flexibility to decide which magazine they would prefer to receive.

Choose Your Magazine
    - Region 1
    - Region 2

Obviously the new Choose Your Magazine field is empty for all previous entries and I’d like to populate them with the correct Region. I looked and can’t find the database table to enter this info in PHPMyAdmin. Also, in Region 2 we have a group of folks who have signed up during the past 24 hours that would request Region 1 magazine, so for that one I’ll need to hand-edit some of the data in the DB somehow unless you know of an easier way?

We’re talking about exclusive free magazines so I can’t publicly provide the URLs, but can privately somehow, perhaps via email?

Thank you in advance, you guys always have such good support solutions!

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy