Populate wordpress custom fields with a form

Home Forums Quform WordPress Populate wordpress custom fields with a form

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    drewman1970
    Participant

We have a project that involves geocoding address info on a custom generated google map using Mapress pro plugin http://wphostreviews.com/mappress-documentation#toc-templates and since we all love quform we would like to use it to collect the necessary data to send to the custom field so the plugin can generate the map.

This sounds simple enough, but I cannot find how to hook it into the form submit data. I have looked at your fourm post on using forms to create posts etc so if should be possible.

This might be worth documenting as this would be a nice feature that has a lot of applications. In any case could you give me some directions on how this could be done?

To recap: We need the collected “address” to be send to a custom field and as well the “address” would also be sent to auto populate another form where additional info would be collected.

The auto populate part we have done before but the trick is to also send the data to a ” wp custom field” at the same time.

The user experience is as follows:

Enter address on mini form – hit submit–takes them to a page where the custom google map has been created and at the bottom of the page a 2nd form is displayed that has the address info already populated as per the functions of the quform.

I hope this clear, enough, any help would be great. We love your form and use it on every site.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy