Popup form shortcode on all pages

Home Forums Quform WordPress Popup form shortcode on all pages

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    galaxyto
    Participant

Hi there,

First of all, thank you for the amazing plugin. Absolutely love it’s functionality and your attention to UX design is greatly appreciated!

I’m trying to implement a popup form across the whole site. I know I have to add an invisible shortcode to each page that I want the shortcode to work on. However, I was wondering if there is a way to add it to theme header or function.php so it is automatically added to all the pages.
    I tried adding the following code to the header.php but it shows the form in the header and the popup function doesn’t work.
    <?php echo do_shortcode(‘[quform_popup id="1"]Click me[/quform_popup]‘); ?>

Can you tell me how I can activate [quform_popup id="1"] on all the pages without adding them individually to each page…

Thanks

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

galaxyto
    Participant

Thanks for your reply Ally
    I followed your instructions. I got the form working on the homepage but for some reason, it is not working on other pages. On other pages, the form actually loads in the footer and doesn’t work as a popup.
    I’ll email you at info@ the links to my site so you can see what’s going on. Can you please let me know how to fix that issue?

• This reply was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by galaxyto.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy