Popup Link with Email passed as parameter

Home Forums Quform WordPress Popup Link with Email passed as parameter

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    ashishpatel1992
    Participant

Hello,
    I want to build a form in which Email should goto recipient who’s email address is passed in shortcode.
    Form has following elements:-
    Name, UserEmail, Message, Captcha
    Example

[iphorm_popup id="1" name="My form" email="xyz@domain.com"] [/iphorm_popup]

This should output as
    An Image when clicked opens the form with the destination email as xyz@domain.com and replyto email should be UserEmail. Any ideas how can I implement this?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

ashishpatel1992
    Participant

Hello,
    I have created the plugin and placed the code, but upon activation I get following error “The plugin generated 3 characters of unexpected output during activation. If you notice “headers already sent” messages, problems with syndication feeds or other issues, try deactivating or removing this plugin.”

Also, I had added Hidden Element and entered the parameter name, replaced the ipphorm_1_1 and the other one with too.
    Also Verified the Form ID.
    There is no popup appearing on clicking image.
    After debugging, i see some script code added just after the image, but it does nothing. Also Verified that there is no script error in console.
    May be I am wrong at some point. kindly correct me.
    Thanks.

ashishpatel1992
    Participant

Hello,
    I was able to make it work by enabling fancy box, and for the Plugin activation error I had fixed by changing encoding to UTF-8.

I have one small doubt when I have Form id as 2.
    Then what will be the final code that I will require to put in functions.php?
    As there was small confusion.

ashishpatel1992
    Participant

Hello Again,
    Finally Everything works except the Forum Submission Emails.
    As I can see When form is submitted Email goes to the default recipient in settings.
    But the email should be delivered to $mailer->addAddress($recipient);
    Only this is not working. Any suggestions?

ashishpatel1992
    Participant

Sorry for lots of emails. Issue is fixed. I had uploaded it as separate plugin but forgot to activate it.

ashishpatel1992
    Participant

Hello,
    I have an additional form element to do.
    Like we have
    [iphorm_popup id=”1″ name=”My form” values=”email=xyz@domain.com”][/iphorm_popup]

in this I want to pass a a parameter named companyName
    [iphorm_popup id=”1″ name=”My form” values=”email=xyz@domain.com&companyName=xyz” ][/iphorm_popup]

and I want to use this companyName inside html block.

When popup form opens
    I want to have

ashishpatel1992
    Participant
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy