Portfolio

Home Forums Storm WordPress Portfolio

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    kpp970
    Participant

Hello , I am trying to set up my site and have followed the instructions on how to set up the portfolio. I have added the categories and all and add pictures with the shortcodes but when I go to view the page there is nothing and it gives me an Uh Oh 404 err.. There is no portfolio button in the menu as well so I dont know where to add that … I can pretty much get it if someone would point me in the right direction

Thanks

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

kpp970
    Participant

Ok I changed the slug to gallery and created a page called gallery but I still cant get the images to load to the gallery page …

Here is a link to my page I am building http://dustinpricephotography.com/gallery/ … Note that I have the storm html site still live as I build this one maybe that is what is causing me problems I dint know

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

kpp970
    Participant

Yes I figured it out thank you and I will re size images I only have the one on there for a test run to see the filter run and make sure everything was running correct … I do have one more quick question though and that is my side bar isnt showing up on the gallery … I have added the widget to add what I want to show up but its not … any suggestions there?

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy