portfolio lightbox.

Home Forums Storm WordPress portfolio lightbox.

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    jseijas
    Participant

Hello:
    I have two small problems with the making of the gallery.
    One reason is not because of a sudden, in viewing the portfolio lightbox mode, the navigation arrows forward and back, appear at the bottom of the image, rather than appearing in the middle, as before. You only does navigation forward / backward, pressing half of the image down, otherwise it will not work.
    And another question. You can scroll bars disappear?, Only that they are not, not not work.

thank you very much

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

jseijas
    Participant

Thanks, the first part is already corrected.
    As for the scroll bars, I would like to remove it from the main page of my site http://www.javierseijas.es and in other pages, I would like, if possible, that would maintain the same look to the theme storm.

Thank you very much for the help.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

jseijas
    Participant

thank you

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy