Portfolio Page won't show Descriptions

Home Forums Storm WordPress Portfolio Page won't show Descriptions

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    themechamp
    Participant

I uploaded team member photos to media under their names and added a title and description.
    I then created a new portfolio item, assigned a category, made the title the team members name and set the featured image to their media photo.
    I then created a Team Member page with the following body and default settings:
    [portfolio columns="3" categories="6" sortable="0" max="-1" show_description="1" show_read_more="0"]

The page shows their photos with title, but not description. I also tried the code without show_description, because the default is TO show it.

How do I get the page to show it? What am I missing?
    http://www.fdfcontractors.com/about/our-team/

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

themechamp
    Participant

Excerpt worked and so did the main content on the portfolio item (though it ignores text formatting like Header 2 or color entirely for some reason).
    I assumed that the portfolio tag would display the portfolio items on the page with the title and description from the featured image, not the portfolio page itself.

Thanks.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy