post_title Quform

Home Forums Quform WordPress post_title Quform

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    MAXIS322718
    Participant

Hello don’t know. how to ask a question.
    Well I’ll try. Your plugin is the best in terms of functionality. But I have one problem .Your Quform have the opportunity to show post_title post_id and from the page, which she is recovering. This is very handy when You have a product catalog and need using one form using post_title show what product you have to order without creating a lot of forms on each product separately. But if you display a form using, this code.

[button link="#form-1"]Click me[/button]
    [iphorm_popup id=1][/iphorm_popup]

<script type="text/javascript">
    jQuery(document).ready(function ($) {
    $('a[href="#form-1"]').click(function () {
    $('.iphorm-fancybox-link-1').click();
    return false;
    });
    });
    </script>

Or, the plugin uses AJAX technology for opening pages. It does not correctly show post_title and post_id.
    Is there a solution to this problem? For example to create some sort of shortcode
    in which force could be set post_title .
    ([iphorm id=”1″ name=”test” post_title= “bla bla bla”]).
    I tried to search in files plugin. And found on the page common.php
    these functions are responsible for the output post_title post_id and
    function iphorm_get_current_post_id()
    {
    global $wp_query;

if ($wp_query instanceof WP_Query) {
    if (isset($wp_query->post) && isset($wp_query->post->ID)) {
    return $wp_query->post->ID;
    }
    }
    }

function iphorm_get_current_post_title()
    {
    global $wp_query;
    if ($wp_query instanceof WP_Query) {
    if (isset($wp_query->post) && isset($wp_query->post->post_title)) {
    return $wp_query->post->post_title;
    }
    }
    }

But what to do next can’t think, and maybe there is a simpler solution to my problem? Hope for your help or advice.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

MAXIS322718
    Participant

Your option is exactly the same as me. And it is not working as it should.
    So I do so. Suppose I have 10 products with custom records. The header of each page of the product 1, product 2, product 3 and so on until ten. I like to take them through the plugin Essential Grid. Create a specific page for example page title Page grid Then I tied to each item from the grid one Qform form. assume such code [iphorm_popup id="1" name="product"]to Know the price[/iphorm_popup]. And send test email.
    In this letter, I get the post title and have it all 10 items of the same is the header page of the Page grid, in principle, logical form starts on page Page of the grid. And I had, what would each name
    page was his. That is, when sending the goods 1 came the title of item 1,2,3 and so on . That’s why you and I asked is it possible to set this parameter {post_title} title in manual for example via shortcode. But I understand that you have to create separate 10 qform for each product with their headers that would know the name of the product I understood correctly?

MAXIS322718
    Participant

Hello, I was thinking , and it is possible to do so
    to create a field in the advanced settings to set a variable say post_title c-like code
    function mytheme_title_post()
    {
    $now = get_the_title();

return $now;
    }
    add_filter('iphorm_element_value_title_post', 'mytheme_title_post');

And maybe run it through a cycle like this makes it Essential Grid. Any ideas?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy