Postting Date Field via CURL – Formatting Problem

Home Forums Quform WordPress Postting Date Field via CURL – Formatting Problem

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    socialjoe
    Participant

Hi,

I am posting form data via CURL to another database, and I have a problem with the “Date Fields”.

The date format set on my form is dd/mm/yyyy but when the data is posted to my other database it is appearing as follows “25 |##| 7” – so only “DD |##| M” – and it is missing the rest of the date.

The date in my database is the following format dd-mm-yyyy

I thought this article might help me get it to work, but I dont have advanced knowledge of php / java

Modify form data before it is processed

Can you help?

Thanks

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Ally.
    socialjoe
    Participant

Hi Ally,

I have tried using your code in various ways an we still cannot get this to work – the date is still output as “4 |##| 7 |”

I have sent an email to you at info@themecatcher.net as you suggested with our code,

Please can you take a look?

Thanks

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy