Pre-select a Radio Button or Checkbox

Home Forums Quform PHP Pre-select a Radio Button or Checkbox

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    sgordons
    Participant

Hi guys … is it possible to have a radio button pre-selected when my form appears? Also, can one or more checkboxes be pre-selected when my form appears?

Regards
    Gordon

Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

sgordons
    Participant

Allan … thanks, but I’m using the HTML version. Please advise.

Gordon

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

sgordons
    Participant

Ally … Fantastic thank you, works like a charm. Is it possible to attache a PDF to the outbound “autoreply.php” email?
    Gordon

Ally
    Support Staff

sgordons
    Participant

Ally … thanks. A little confused as to the coding. If my attachment is TestFile.pdf, is the following correct:

$mailer->AddAttachment(dirname(TestFile.pdf). ‘/TestFile.pdf’, ‘TestFile.pdf’, ‘base64’, ‘application/pdf’);

Regards, Gordon

sgordons
    Participant

Ally … figured it out, all working. Many thanks.

Gordon

sgordons
    Participant

Ally … is it possible to gather several email addresses in a form and send the AutoReply.php email to each address?

Gordon

Ally
    Support Staff

• This reply was modified 10 years, 1 month ago by Ally.
    sgordons
    Participant

Ally … Thank you. On a separate by associated question, we are using this line:

$config[‘recipients’] = ‘me@example.com’;

to send the Notification email to one address. Is it possible to also send the Notification email via a BCC message from PROCESS.PHP?

Regards, Gordon

Ally
    Support Staff

sgordons
    Participant

Ally … Thank you. Tried this, however the BCC message is not received. Any suggestions?
    Regards, Gordon

Ally
    Support Staff

sgordons
    Participant

Ally …Thanks again. I’ve tried your suggestion of AddCC and made sure all email addresses came back to me. Unfortunately get the same result as with the BCC attempt; the CC message doesn’t arrive.

And, I have just noticed that the AutoReply email doesn’t prepend [‘Company’] in front of the [‘from’] address which is found around line 65 in process.php: $config[‘from’] = array(‘company@example.com’ => ‘Company’);

It does work correctly however in the Notification email.

Regards, Gordon

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy