Prefill fields from database

Home Forums Quform WordPress Prefill fields from database

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    foxpress
    Participant

Hey folks, I love Quforms “Save to Database” feature, and it’s the reason I bought this plugin. It’s working great.

Now, I’m wondering how I can prefill form fields from that same database I saved to.

I’m using the plugin to manage a public directory. I want folks to be able to click “Edit record”, and have the form prefilled with all the values in the database for a given record. I was able to get the ID prefilled, because it’s a paramater in the URL. But for other values, some even containing HTML, I would like to be able to fetch those details so people don’t have to, and they can easily make edits to existing information.

Perhaps this is something that could be done with Filter Hooks? If so, maybe someone could help point me in the right direction, codewise. Thanks.

Open to suggestions. Any ideas?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy