Preselect subject in dropdown through buttons separated from the form.

Home Forums Quform WordPress Preselect subject in dropdown through buttons separated from the form.

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    foodstijl
    Participant

Would it be possible to preselect a dropdown item (in this case subject) when loading the form through a specific button or link.

Example:
    I click button A on page A that links to page C (contact page with the form on it) with subject A preselected in the form.
    I click button B on a page B that links to page C (contact page with the form on it) with subject A preselected in the form.
    etc..

So where the user is coming from (through which button) determines which subject is preselected.

The subject selection determines which fields are shown set via Logical condition within the form.

Maybe if the button is created in Quform (as a submit button) that some info can be send with it?

I don’t know.

Would something like this be possible?

Kind regards,
    Emile Jansen

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

foodstijl
    Participant

Hi Ally,

The Dynamic Default Value option sound perfect. Very powerful stuff.
    Thanks you Ally, as always!

Kind regards,
    Emile

• This reply was modified 10 months, 2 weeks ago by foodstijl.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy