Preventing default values from being submitted to MySQL Database and Entries

Home Forums Quform WordPress Preventing default values from being submitted to MySQL Database and Entries

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    nickharambee
    Participant

Hi,

I am using a few default values on my forms, and I am wondering if there is a way of preventing default values from being submitted to the MySQL Database and the Entries as well? In other words, if the user leaves the default value in place I would like nothing submitted for that particular form element.

Thanks,

Nick

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

nickharambee
    Participant

Thanks Ally. I can see from the post you linked to that you are planning to implement placeholders in the next update. Do you have a rough ETA for this, as I don’t need to implement this urgently and if it’s coming fairly soon I will wait for the integration.

Best Wishes,

Nick

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy