Problem in one site but not the other

Home Forums Quform PHP Problem in one site but not the other

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    stresshacker
    Participant

Hello,
    On one of my sites (www.drmarkzuccolo.com) I get this error:
    There was a problem
    An error occurred and the response from the server was empty.
    I have turned on PHP error display, but I get no error other than the one here above.
    On a second site (www.drsoniamaxwell.com) with the same identical installation, I get no error.
    PHP settings are identical in both sites. They are on the same server and server settings are common.

Can you help?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

stresshacker
    Participant

Dear Ally,
    Thank you so much for your reply and for testing it from your end. I ended up replacing the HTML in my original form and that (magically) seems to have fixed it. I would like to know what happened exactly, but I can’t figure it out since my HTML hadn’t changed at all. Some stealth code in it , maybe? Who knows. I’ll do some troubleshooting and hopefully I’ll find out what the issue may be.
    Have a good day!
    Mark

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy