problem submitting to certain e-mail

Home Forums Quform WordPress problem submitting to certain e-mail

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ron King
    Participant

When testing the two forms I’ve done so far, when I have one of my e-mails set up on it I always get the information in my mail, although it is always marked as spam. However, when I have my customer’s e-mail address in there, he never gets it, and he does look in his spam folder. I’ve attach an example of what I receive, and it clearly shows both my and my customer’s e-mail in the “To” area of the e-mail, yet my customer got nothing The form is one this page: http://ecowb.org/a-test2/

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ron King
    Participant

Please disregard this question, I found the problem and everything is okay. 🙂

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Ron King
    Participant

I’m embarrassed to tell you. One of the first things I asked the customer was if he had his e-mail set up properly, and he insisted that he did. Finally, after spending hours testing and re-testing all over the place, I told him to forget the form, and to send himself an e-mail to the account being used in the form from the email he and I were using. And he didn’t get it. It wasn’t set up properly after all, and I should have been smart enough the think of that to begin with.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy