Problem with a form being sumbitted and recvd on DB but no notification recd?

Home Forums Quform WordPress Problem with a form being sumbitted and recvd on DB but no notification recd?

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    motion01
    Participant

It has been working fine but seems to be an issue with just this persons submission. We have emails from other people fine but this persons form submission will not come to us on a notification. We have tried other browsers. other machines ie. Macs PC, Also different SMTP servers? I am lost……. And need to fix this for my client. Can anyone please help

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

motion01
    Participant

Thanks Ally, We had already tried all the info in the page you sent me but still no luck. It is very strange. I will look into enabling debug login. Where will I find that?
    Thanks b;-)

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy