Problem with Captcha in Google Chrome

Home Forums Quform WordPress Problem with Captcha in Google Chrome

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    archie
    Participant

Hello

I have a most recent version of Quform and a Google Chrome browser.

when I use ReCaptcha it works fine, but ReCaptcha is a pain in the neck to redesign. So I wanted to use QuFroms native Captcha solution.

It worked fine on Firefox, but on Google chrome, it always gives “Wrong Value” message, as if the value of captcha was not entered correctly. I tried on couple different computers, always the same issue on Google Chrome Browser.

Any ideas on workaround?

Regards,
    Archie

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

archie
    Participant

Hi

No, Cookies are enabled and no problem with that. Any other captchas on other websites work fine. Even on Quform if I try ReCaptcha, its working fine as well.

Problem is only with QuForms Native Captcha and ONLY on Google Chrome browser. I tried on 3 different computers and same situation on all of them.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy