Problem with customizing theme – i.e. selecting front page in WP 3.8

Home Forums Storm WordPress Problem with customizing theme – i.e. selecting front page in WP 3.8

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    justinmark44
    Participant

Since upgrading to WordPress 3.8 I have not been able to change the front page (appearance > customize > Static Front Page > Front page) in order to remove the intro page. I have a static front page selected, but no matter what page I choose to be the front page, it remains the ‘intro’ page that is selected? Any ideas?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

justinmark44
    Participant

Arhh, the same problem is still happening. Just like if I try to set the front page as mentioned above. Despite what page I select to be the front page (and save changes), the change is not saved and the front page remains as intro (have attached screen shot). I’m only having this problem with the Storm theme. If I change the theme the issue goes away and the changes are saved (but I wish to keep the Storm theme)!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

justinmark44
    Participant

Thanks, I have sent you the site and login details.

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy