Problem with dynamic recipient

Home Forums Quform WordPress Problem with dynamic recipient

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mrvintervind
    Participant

I´ve have a problem after updates of WP, qForm that I think is cause of that.
    It´s the dynamic recipient that I use on some forms that aint sending emails. It´s stored in the database but noone get mails if I use for example {element|id:61|E-postadress} that is the ID of the field the customer using in the form.
    If I set a info@xxxxxx.com adress it works, but not taking it from the field.

What is wrong?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

mrvintervind
    Participant

Hello again, as I wrote I have SMTP plugin and it works with mails if I put them directly into the form etc so nothing wrong with this.
    It´s the dynamic part that does not work at all. Please read my post as I described it. Thanks.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy