Problem with Quform

Home Forums Quform WordPress Problem with Quform

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    rezo
    Participant

Hello people,
    I just activated a quform on a new site (multisite), but i recieve on the home page above the header this notice:

“Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/tmp/sess_3b9b73dea9c493d75b8682586d244170, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in /www/htdocs/w00be1d5/nailart-berlin.com/wp-content/plugins/iphorm-form-builder/includes/common.php on line 64

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter – headers already sent (output started at /www/htdocs/w00be1d5/nailart-berlin.com/wp-content/plugins/iphorm-form-builder/includes/common.php:64) in /www/htdocs/w00be1d5/nailart-berlin.com/wp-content/plugins/iphorm-form-builder/includes/common.php on line 64”

What I have to do?
    Thanks
    Rezo

rezo
    Participant

here is attachment

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

rezo
    Participant

Hi,
    thanks for reply.

I just received a reply from provider and he means the plug-in has a problem, not a server.

I have a next question: the users can not send the mails from this site: http://nailart-berlin.com/kontakt/termin-vereinbaren/

(php 5.3)

Could you checke it please?
    Thanks
    Rezo

rezo
    Participant

Here I’m again. The versions 1.5.0 and 1.5.01 don’t work.

There are no problem with version 1.4.18

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy