Problem with ReCAPTCHA – can be ticked but form will send whether ticked or not.

Home Forums Quform PHP Problem with ReCAPTCHA – can be ticked but form will send whether ticked or not.

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    nic3108
    Participant

Hi, I’ve been using Quform on this website since 2015.

Recently, lots of spam has been sent to the email address via the form. I’ve added a ReCAPTCHA box to the form, which is visible and you can tick (box of images appears). But, you can send the form regardless of whether the box is ticked to say if you are a human. If I click SEND without filling any elements in, I only get a screen with missing form elements, nothing about having to verify/tick the ReCAPTCHA box.

Any ideas?!

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

nic3108
    Participant

Hi, thank you for your reply. Unfortunately, I had already added that code to the process.php file and it still doesn’t work. I can fill the form and click send, without ticking the ‘Are you human’ box and it sends. I must be doing something else wrong!

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy