Problems with button

Home Forums Quform WordPress Problems with button

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Conta
    Participant

I have problems with the buttons not being shown as they should with the default layout.

https://fixzit.se/rormokare-alvsjo/

Conta
    Participant

I still got problems with the buttons not being shown as they should with the default layout.

https://fixzit.se/rormokare-alvsjo/

• This reply was modified 5 years ago by Conta.
    • This reply was modified 5 years ago by Conta.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Conta
    Participant

Great, That solved the problem. Thanks for the solution.

Conta
    Participant

Hello again, It´s the same problem with checkboxes.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Conta
    Participant

Hello Ally,

It is difficult that Qform cannot be controlled so that it overrides the default settings in the theme.

I have entered the css code in settings and the Custom CSS and JS tab. But what happens is that the entire checkbox disappears.

I hope you can find a solution.

Best regards

Ally
    Support Staff

Conta
    Participant

Thanks Ally, that solved the problem.

Is there any possibility of getting the checkbox on the same line in front of the text “I agree” instead of under. I have tried to solve it but find neither solution nor information in your documentation.

Best regards

Ally
    Support Staff

Conta
    Participant

Thanks Ally, that solved almost every problem.

The only thing left now is that according to GDPR law, the check box cannot be filled in automatically, but it must be checked by the visitor. Is it possible to get that solution?

Ally
    Support Staff

Conta
    Participant

Great Ally, That solved the problem. Everything works fine. Over and out.

Thanks for a really great support!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy