Problems with portfolio in iPhone

Home Forums Storm WordPress Problems with portfolio in iPhone

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ness66
    Participant

HI
    Portfolio images seem to not be behaving properly in iPhone (i’m looking on iPhone 5) When you click on an image and it opens in the lightbox it seems to jump into the right-hand corner of the screen if you enlarge or sometimes it just freezes or sometimes you need to click twice on the thumbnail to open it. at all. I notice some of the same problems on your site demo too when viewed through iPhone.

Also, can you explain what you mean by this. (previous reply form you to another question):
    “Once you have uploaded the images into the portfolio section, WP creates a portfolio page for that image, however it’s not necessarily visible unless you show the read more button on each portfolio item.”

It sounds like I can do a bulk upload into the portfolio section.? Also, i thought having the “Read more” button showing was optional? This makes it sound like it’s necessary, yes?

Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy