Problems with redirect to local email adress

Home Forums Quform WordPress Problems with redirect to local email adress

This topic is: not resolved
  • This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Ally.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Conta
    Participant

Hi,
    We have problems with the email sent via the form not being redirected and sent to our own email address. What can be wrong?
    https://fixzit.se/rormokare-alvsjo/

Best regards

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Conta
    Participant

Hi Ally,

I have solved the problem that we at least receive the email. But where can I find an explanation for all shortcodes that are in notification settings such as recipient {default_email_address} ?

We want to be able to reply to the email message directly with the customer’s email address. As it is today, our default e-mail address is so that we send the e-mail message to ourselves. Which shortcode should you have for the visitor’s e-mail address to be in the field to: when answering the e-mail message. Hope you understand what I mean.

Best regards

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy