Progress bar keeps running and form does not redirect after submitting

Home Forums Quform WordPress Progress bar keeps running and form does not redirect after submitting

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    BrentonW
    Participant

Wondering if anyone can help. My forms work very well and all information is submitted successfully. Only problem is when a user fills in the form and hits the submit button the progress bar keeps displaying and the form does not redirect to either a success message or success page. It’s almost as if the form freezes on the front-end but still functions perfectly on the back.

It’s my second purchase and I do realise that this might be a theme related bug but any help or guidance will be much appreciated.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

BrentonW
    Participant

Hi Ally

You can find a sample of the form on the page:
    http://bookatestdrive.co.za/11-booking-page-mercedes-sl-class/

As soon as you fill in the form and hit submit you’ll notice the issue.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

BrentonW
    Participant

Hi Ally

Just tested the first option by removing the lines of code as mentioned and everything is working perfectly. Thank you so much for your assistance. It’s much appreciated.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy