Promo / Coupon Entry

Home Forums Quform WordPress Promo / Coupon Entry

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    brabox
    Participant

I was wondering how can i make a Promo / Coupon entry.

Is there any way i can specific text (the actual promo codes, example: party10%) so that promo /code entry can verify if the coupon is valid?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

brabox
    Participant

Hello Ally,

Thank you for the response.

I was able to follow the instructions on the link you gave me but i couldn’t find how to ( return if true ). (iam not that familiar with PHP)

This is the modified code i am using

function brabox_coupon($valid, $value, $element)
    {
    if ($value != 'BraBox2013') { $element->addError('This coupon has expired or is incorrect'); $valid = false;
    }

return $valid;
    }
    add_filter('iphorm_element_valid_iphorm_1_200', 'brabox_coupon', 10, 3);

So in this case, if value is BraBox2013 (the correct coupon code) nothing displays but If it is not BraBox2013 then it displays the error message.

If it is possible for you to help me, i would like to:
    Add more than 1 (valid) coupon code, and when they are (valid / true) a response displays back to client “valid coupon”.
    I will be using these in more than 1 form which have different unique element ID.

Thank you.

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

asterios
    Participant

Hi! How to add a confirmation message or alert for a valid ocupon?

• This reply was modified 8 years, 12 months ago by asterios.
    Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy