Purchase code

Home Forums Quform WordPress Purchase code

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    ReklamPernilla
    Participant

Hi!
    Suddenly the purchase code dissaperaed from my WP site. I register and some time after it says that I have an unlicensed product. I introduce the code and it works again. Some time later I have the same problem.
    Now it wont work at all. I can not register the purchase code anymore. Ony error occurs. I can not update the forms either, error……

What is wrong?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

ReklamPernilla
    Participant

I think I have installed this plugin on one more homepage, so that is the problem. I was not aware that it is only valid for 1 page.
    In order to solve the problem I will buy one more license. But how can I proceed wihouth losing the forms I have built?

Normally I would can enter the purchase code to this homepage again and it will stop working at the other….but there has to be another problem as I can not register the purchase code, so even if I buy a new the system will have an error….. ??

ReklamPernilla
    Participant

I had a look and I can not find that I have used the plugin on other webpages. But stil I get the following error when registering the code: An error occurred verifying the license key, please try again
    I hope you can help me asap!

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

ReklamPernilla
    Participant

Thanks! I will provide you with login passwords, to witch adress can I email you privatly?

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy