Qform no funciona en tema Avada

Home Forums Quform WordPress Qform no funciona en tema Avada

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    jcampo20
    Participant

Good afternoon, I currently have the Avada issue and update the qform to version 2, all the forms I had disappeared and now the new ones that I think are not showing well, do not take any topic, or botenes, or logical fields and the field of date does not come out.

Please, I need your urgent help, what can I do?

Allan
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

jcampo20
    Participant

I already know about the migration, I have the problem with the view of the forms that I think new do not appear as they should be, the theme style does not appear, nor buttons, calendars, with the previous version I did not have this problem,

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

jcampo20
    Participant

Thank you very much, I worked by disabling the options, which is why this error

jcampo20
    Participant

I have another question, as I do so that the user, upon completing the form, can print a copy of the data provided

Ally
    Support Staff

jcampo20
    Participant

Sorry for the inconvenience, you can explain in more detail the option that the answers reach the mail is that I follow the steps and do not send me email … in advance thank you very much

Ally
    Support Staff

rubyj
    Participant

I am actually having this very same problem – the form doesn’t load for me to edit it. I am running the latest version of Avada and have everything else up to date as well. I’ve disabled the Combine CSS and Combine JavaScript options, but that didn’t work. Any other suggestions?

Thank you!

Ally
    Support Staff

rubyj
    Participant

I just updated to the latest version of Avada, I think that solved the problem. The forms are showing up now. Thanks!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy