Qform with Avada 7.9.1 Theme

Home Forums Quform WordPress Qform with Avada 7.9.1 Theme

This topic is: resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    patdundee
    Participant

Hi Ally
    Long time since i have needed your assistance.

Running Avada theme on my websites for some time now (As long as i have had Q Form)

Unfortunately I have just noticed Qform pop up code is causing an issue in the Admin section (Back end) when editing a page that the pop up code is on.

With Qform plugin dissabled there i snot an issue. It just shows the relevant area for editing right down to the bottom of the page. (See image Capture1.png)

With Qform enabled it displays all the page content at the bottom of the page after the editing area (See image Capture2.png)

If i remove the shortcode for the popup. It dissapears and the page is normal editing again. However if i add the shortcode the issue returns.

If you can contact me by email i can send you an admin log in so you can see what i mean.

Many thanks
    Patrick

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

patdundee
    Participant

Morning Ally

Sent 🙂

Many thanks
    Patrick

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

patdundee
    Participant

Hi Ally
    Perfect. I have removed the reCAPTCHA and the issue is now resolved. I will pass this onto Avada

Many thanks
    Patrick

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy