QForms Integration

Home Forums Quform WordPress QForms Integration

This topic is: not resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    boyettcamp
    Participant

Is there a way to integrate QForms with existing form functionality in my theme? The code (below) is for a download but can be easily changed to “Subscribe”. It would be great if when an email address/submit button is activated via this form, the information is recorded in QForms? Even if I need to have a QForm in the QForm database for this to work somehow? The existing code that displays a great form site-wide is this:

<form class=”row” action=”https://acemediaco.activehosted.com/proc.php&#8221; method=”POST” id=”_form_9_”>
    <div class=”col-md mb-3″>
    <input type=”hidden” name=”u” value=”9″ />
    <input type=”hidden” name=”f” value=”9″ />
    <input type=”hidden” name=”s” />
    <input type=”hidden” name=”c” value=”0″ />
    <input type=”hidden” name=”m” value=”0″ />
    <input type=”hidden” name=”act” value=”sub” />
    <input type=”hidden” name=”v” value=”2″ />
    <input name=”email” type=”email” placeholder=”Enter your email address” class=”form-control rounded” required />
    </div>
    <div class=”col-md-4 mb-3″>
    <button type=”submit” data-element=”submit” class=”btn rounded btn-sm w-100″>Download</button>
    </div>
    </form>
    <div class=”muted small font-italic”>By subscribing, you agree to get emails from me, Matt Giovanisci. I’ll respect your privacy and you can unsubscribe any time.</div>

Any ideas would be great. The existing code pushes the info to “https://acemediaco.activehosted.com/proc.php&#8221; method=”POST” id=”_form_9_”
    but I would obviously like it pushed ‘internally’ to QForms id ?

Kindest regards,
    Andrew

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

boyettcamp
    Participant

Hi Ally,
    Thank you for your reply. My main goal is to keep everything inside WordPress (main reason for buying QForms) and I do not have any external marketing accounts like Active Campaign. If I add a basic email/subscribe form to Forms, is there anyway that the form code (php/shortcode) could replace line(s) in the above code I wonder?

Ally
    Support Staff

You don't have permission to view this content. Please log in or register and then verify your purchases to gain access.

boyettcamp
    Participant

Hi Ally,
    As I said previously, this is the setup in the Theme. The developer uses Active Campaign so that is what he has built this Form Code around. He simply says in guidance notes “change the code to fit-in with whatever email service you use”. Obviously I am using QForms (internally within WordPress).
    I just need a way for either:
    (i) This form to “talk to” QForms so any inputed email address is stored in QForms
    OR
    (ii) If I maybe add a simple email/subscribe QForm in WPAdmin I can place the [shortcode] in the above code to replace the existing activehosted requests which I do not use as a provider.
    Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Ally
    Support Staff

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be inspired. © 2024 ThemeCatcher Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU | Company No. 08120384 | Built with React | Privacy Policy